By using ThingSpeak’s TimeControl, you can set schedules for any of your ioBridge Widgets. This makes it possible to turn on your lights every day at 4pm. TimeControl allows for recurring schedules and one time controls set to a specific date and time.
ThingSpeak TimeControl Features
- Recurring weekly schedules
- One time scheduled actions
- Fuzzy times – trigger an action at a random number of minutes around a scheduled time
- Interface with any web service API
We have created a tutorial on how to scheduled ioBridge Widgets with the the ThingSpeak TimeControl service. This will help you understand how the ThingSpeak platform and ioBridge Widgets connect together.
- TimeControl Tutorial for ioBridge Widgets
- TimeControl Documentation
- ThingHTTP Documentation
- Create a new TimeControl
[via ThingSpeak Community]