Robert Mawrey joins the Internet of Things Panel at TieCON East on Friday, May 30th from 2:45 to 4pm! Robert is the CEO of ioBridge with over 4 years of Internet of Things experience leading ioBridge into commercial applications all around the world. Robert will sit on the “Internet of Things Panel” to discus “the next revolution in computing.” They will discuss economic impact of IoT, the landscape, and capturing potential.
The TieCON Internet of Things Panel includes the following members:
- Mike Walkley – Comm Tech Analyst / Canaccord Genuity
- Luke Burns – Partner / Ascent Venture Partners
- Andy Kalambi – CEO / Dassault Systèmes
- Robert Mawrey – CEO / ioBridge, Inc.
- Dan Murphy – VP-Marketing / Axeda
- Joe Zarb – VP-Marketing / ThingWorx / PTC
TieCON East – “Breaking Boundaries”
Internet of Things Panel
Friday, May 30 – 2:45 PM – 4:00 PM
The Marriott Hotel
2 Cambridge Center
Cambridge, MA, 02142
[via TiECON East]